Re: [opensuse-buildservice] continued "no permission to execute command 'commit'" problems
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 14:52:28 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 14:38:53 schrieb Andreas Bauer:
Jon Nelson schrieb:
I recently upgraded my local OBS instance to 1.6beta1
I was dismayed to see a few things that still haven't been fixed:

1. I still have to edit /srv/www/obs/frontend/script/import and comment
out the filter line (line 122) for it to work

fixed now

2. I'm getting (again, after it was fixed) the "no permission to execute
command 'commit'" problem. I went so far as to completely blow away the
database and start over, and I *still* can't commit files using osc
(0.110) as a regular user to my own projects. Using Admin creds works
fine.

I get this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<status code="cmd_execution_no_permission">
<summary>no permission to execute command 'commit'</summary>
<details></details>
</status>

no permission to execute command 'commit'

The fix hasn't been commited to trunk, just the 1.5 branch. The next
build should work ok.

A version 1.6 beta 2 is on the way, containing this fix again.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH