[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:01:47 +0200

present: froh, lrupp, rlihm, adrian, abauer, freitag, mls

Topics:
* Status Round
* 1.6 Release

Status Round
============

abauer:
* continue to work on webclient 2.0
* Smaller bugfixes and implementation

freitag:
* Debugged and fixed the "world spamming" hermes bug.
(Sent a submission request to everybody in the system instead
of target group only after receiving broken input message).

mls:
* Fixed a bug in signing daemon, fixes resignment with rpm from
openSUSE 11.1 (broken signed packages after aggregation)
* broken source link merge functionality is implemented, except
in osc part.

rlihm:
* Java script code fixes for webclient 2.0
* Thinking about project and package listings of webclient
* Discussion with Sigi about our download page.

adrian:
* Currently live image builds are limited to 2GB size due to paritioning
of build hosts. Easiest solution is to increase swap size.
AI: mls evaluate if we can export build result via a more clever
mechanism, just exporting the block numbers and read directly
from root partition without need to trust the file system.
* Implemented improved handling of source links with revision numbers.
(new "osc setlinkrev" command, not yet released).

1.6 Release

* Got released as 1.6 Beta 1
* Feature complete, but we need further testing with instance at
opensuse.org. Current status is:
- Debian 5.0 arm builds a working, Maemo builds already running
- No working rpm based builds yet, Fedora 10 has too broken
qemu. No other rpm based distro imported yet.
GSoC project shall provide a SUSE based arm distro as base.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH