[opensuse-buildservice] Fedora10/CentOS5 - error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo
  • From: Andrew Beekhof <abeekhof@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:15:02 +0200
Can someone please take a look at the following project/package:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=heartbeat&project=server%3Aha-clustering&repository=Fedora_10

I get the above error, but only for the heartbeat package and only for some distros (even some that used to work) - it doesn't make any sense.
I've triple checked that there is no reference to debuginfo in heartbeat.spec and have even turned it off in the project's metadata - but it still complains:

+ exec rpmbuild -ba --define '_srcdefattr (-,root,root)' --eval %suse_insert_debug_package /home/abuild/rpmbuild/SOURCES/heartbeat.spec
error: Package already exists: %package debuginfo