Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse] and not in sync?!?!?
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:23:29 +0200

the sync scheduling to mirrors should be a little faster now. I removed
some unnecessary delays. I believe this could have been the main cause,
I'm not sure. There could be another reason why the mozilla project
might have been ignored. I had to work on the output and logging quite a
lot to fix some bugs and make the output more useful, and in the cause I
also synced the mozilla project; I'm not entirely sure why it was
ignored. Most likely it was too late in the alphabet.
We will probably need to prioritize the scheduling by download
popularity. This will have to be revisited later.