Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to build deb packages
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 23:52:10 +0200
Op woensdag 01 april 2009 23:27:29 schreef Richard Bos:
In the meantime I have successfully build a deb package

But only for older Deb based releases. For the newer ones I get the following
error: "unrecognized file for a v1.0 source package"

Which seems to be known one, it was reported 2 months ago:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2009-01/msg00067.html
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2009-01/msg00070.html

Would it be possible to adapt the Debtransformer and have tar.bz2 files be
repackaged into tar.gz files? For rpms bz2 is required, and to have multiple
tar files of the same version for 1 project seems to be against the philosophy
of the build service...

Has this bug already been reported in bugzilla??

--
Richard