[opensuse-buildservice] Building python packages on OBS
  • From: Axel Braun <Doc.B@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:30:36 +0200
Hi,

I'm trying to build a package for tryton on the OBS buildservice using the web
interface. I get a couple of expansion errors, e.g. for

python-psycopg2
python-egenix-mx-base
python-dot

These packages are all available under

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/python/openSUSE_11.1/

for a normal openSUSE environment. How can I include them in the build
environment?

More, some additional packages are missing, that are grabbed by easy_install,
but are not in the current repositories:

relatorio (http://relatorio.openhex.org/)
pywebdav (http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywebdav/)
pytz (http://pytz.sourceforge.net/)
openoffice.interact (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/openoffice.interact/)
sphinx (http://sphinx.pocoo.org/)

How can I get this software in? Yes, I read the documents, but.....

Thanks
Axel
--
OS: openSUSE 11.1 (i586)
Kernel: 2.6.27.19-20090309_908fc8df-default