Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build hanging forever when worker dies/is shut down during build
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:52:28 +0100
On Fri, Mar 27, Luke Imhoff wrote:

I've had similar issues in that OBS status still displays workers that
have been shutdown either with

/etc/init.d/obsworker stop

or by shutting down the worker machine itself.
Shouldn't /etc/init.d/obsworker stop send a message to the server
telling it to remove the worker?

Yes, I'd also expect that.
Should I create a bug report or is that just a matter of a borked
installation?