[opensuse-buildservice] Is there any detailed or well-documented article to introduce how to set up a local build service?
  • From: "Ray Wang" <rawang@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:31:02 -0600
Hi folks,

I just find the page[0] from wiki, and that's the only one which teach you
how to establish a local build service, and the latest update is for opensuse
11.0

I would like to know more about configuration. For example.
1) where could i configure what repository I could provide, and default are
openSUSE11.1, openSUSE11.0, Fedora, RHEL, Mandriva, Debian, Ubuntu etc,
but actually I will not provide those repository, I want to configure it,
add SLES11, SLED11 instead, where could i configure the repository list?

2) according to the page[0], I could use apiurl 127.0.42.2 as my local api
server by using osc
but what about if i use osc on any other machine?
you know, I could not use 127.0.42.2 as my apiurl on other pc....,
and also, how to make the webpage ip address as my api server ip address?

So I ask a well-documented document here. does anyone help me out with that?
thanks a lot!

Ray

[0]
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial/ope