Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding autoconf213 to the standard repository
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:03:30 -0600
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Anshul Jain <anshulajain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to build FF3.1 beta w/ subpixel hinting through the BS.
I've modified the spec file and added all the source files into the
repository. However, I'm missing autoconf213 in the Opensuse 11.0 and
11.1 repositories. Sure enough though, its provided by the mozilla
repo and not the official repository. So how can I link this
particular RPM to my build environment? Is there a way to install
this? Would appreciate some help! :)

-Anshul
--

There is a link that says something about linking to another project.
More importantly, you might not be allowed to build it with subpixel

Stephen