[opensuse-buildservice] Adding autoconf213 to the standard repository
  • From: Anshul Jain <anshulajain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:23:40 +0530
Hi,
I'm trying to build FF3.1 beta w/ subpixel hinting through the BS.
I've modified the spec file and added all the source files into the
repository. However, I'm missing autoconf213 in the Opensuse 11.0 and
11.1 repositories. Sure enough though, its provided by the mozilla
repo and not the official repository. So how can I link this
particular RPM to my build environment? Is there a way to install
this? Would appreciate some help! :)

-Anshul