Re: [opensuse-buildservice] setup obs 1.5 error
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:39:46 +0100
Ray Wang schrieb:
Hello folks,

I just added openSUSE:Tools, openSUSE_11.1 as my repo on SLED 11,
and install obs-server, obs-worker and obs-api,
and I followed the wiki[0] to setup my server. visit http://127.0.42.1/

the login page showed up, but when i loged in, there is the error message[1].

what's the problem? big thanks!

Your api has some serious problems (it sends HTML when it should
send XML).

Please look at /var/log/lighttpd/error.log and
/srv/www/obs/frontend/log/production_slave.log and try again. Post
anything suspicious showing up like stacktraces or lines containing
the word WARNING.

Andreas
--
Andreas Bauer
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Markus Rex, HRB 16746 AG N├╝rnberg