[opensuse-buildservice] ANN: Yabsc 0.9.4
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:03:34 -0300
I have just made a long overdue release of Yabsc.

Yabsc is an openSUSE Build Service client which focuses on reporting results.

Packages will be available at http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=yabsc
shortly.

Screenshots and source are available at http://www.funktronics.ca/yabsc/

Changes include:
* Fix date parsing in workers tab. Patch from Bernhard Walle
<bwalle@xxxxxxx>
* Fix apiurl handling after change in osc 0.115

Still on the TODO:
- Add project/package flag editor
- Create application icon and desktop file
- Make packagename column persistent when scrolling horizontally
- Show number of watched packages in the wait queue (requires api support)

As always, I am happy to take suggestions, feature requests, and patches.

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx