[opensuse-buildservice] ultimatestunts
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:44:33 +0100
Hi,

I packaged the car racing game called ultimatestunts
http://www.ultimatestunts.nl/ , but I have problems running it :(
Can somebody see, the reason what prevents ultimatestunts (ustunts) from
running? The package can be downloaded from (for 11.1 for other version the
link is a little different):
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rbos/openSUSE_11.1/repodata/repoview/ultimatestunts-0-0.7.5.1-2.1.html

Have top handy, because after starting ustunts the game consumes a lot of cpu
power. Also the behavior of the game before and after booting is different.

In my case the last lines, after starting ustunts are:
---Sound system
Failed to load /usr/share/ultimatestunts/music/pronobozo-ReInvent.ogg
ALUT error was: Unsupported file type
---World data
---World data
---Renderer
environment/lensflare/lensflare0.jpg
Killed

Al this does is opening up a black window..... hopefully someone is able to
get ustunts running. It looks like a nice car racing game!

--
Richard