Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with files added by remote URI
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:09:32 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 18. März 2009 17:42 schrieben Sie:
On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 05:37:26PM +0100, Michael Behrisch wrote:
I know that. The problem is, that I did not change any of the files. I
just let obs download the files directly from the debian servers and they
seem to be corrupted afterwards.

That can't work. The build clients are sandboxed with XEN and have
no network interface.

I am sorry if I did not make my point clear but the problem occurs if
I use the "Remote File URI" in the "Add File" dialog of the web
frontend of obs. I do not download any files during build.

Regards,
Michael