Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where can I find the keys for a project?
  • From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 00:16:21 +0100
On 2009-03-18T07:33:28, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

IMHO, not really, the key should be uploaded to a public keyserver by
the OBS.. unfortunately that seems not currently implemented.
By intention, because I think it would be bad to flood the key servers, no ?

Since the key is autogenerated anyway and apparently "untrusted" and
unencrypted, is there any specific reason why each project has its own
key, instead of just one per buildservice instance?

(ie, one for build.opensuse.org)

Regards,
Lars