Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with files added by remote URI
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:37:26 +0100
Am Dienstag, 17. März 2009 10:21:05 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 02:05:57AM +0100, Michael Behrisch wrote:
Am Montag, 3. November 2008 21:13 schrieb Michael Behrisch:
Am Samstag, 25. Oktober 2008 23:44 schrieb Michael Behrisch:
Hello,
I tried to compile the fox1.4 package for ubuntu
and wanted to add the sources directly from the debian
server http://packages.debian.org/etch/libfox1.4
Unfortunately when adding the files by URL to my
obs package (like
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/f/fox1.4/fox1.4_1.4.34.orig
.tar .g z) something went wrong, because the build process fails:

dpkg-source: error: file fox1.4_1.4.34.orig.tar.gz has md5sum
724e66b89b5451d5032165e03ff5228d instead of expected
3424b9d3f9b71e1f53e9c3822de3b76c

Does anyone know whether this problem still persists,
because something similar happened to me again today?

Debian's dsc file contains a checksum, so you need to adapt the
dsc content if you change a file.

I know that. The problem is, that I did not change any of the files. I just
let obs download the files directly from the debian servers and they seem
to be corrupted afterwards. I checked, that the checksums are correct
if I download the files to my computer. I also checked that if I download
the files from the obs after they have been transferred by he method
mentioned above, they are corrupt (not even valid tar.gz's anymore).
Am I missing something?

Regards,
Michael