Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where can I find the keys for a project?
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:27:15 -0400
Andreas Vetter escribió:

My questions:
1. Is the 678f1fc6 created by OBS?

yes.

2. Is it my responsibility to create a key for my OBS account? How?

No.

3. Is it my responsibility to publish the key?

IMHO, not really, the key should be uploaded to a public keyserver by
the OBS.. unfortunately that seems not currently implemented.

4. Is it just the wrong key server?

No, atm you have to upload the key manually.. check out
<repo>/repodata/repomd.xml.key

--
"If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed" -George Carlin
(1937-2008)

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Software Developer
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services