Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New user intro & smx project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:42:07 +0100

Hello Erik,

Am Montag, 16. März 2009 18:08:37 schrieb Erik Aronesty:

SMX is also a fairly "big" and "old" project (some code goes back to
1996) with many "optional dependencies", and other such configuration
messiness. I'm not sure if starting it as a "home project" is right,
or if I should just request to create it as "smx".

Please start in your home project (or create a sub home project) for now. So
you can evaluate if you want to use build service in for real and we create an
more official project later and copy your packages over.

welcome !
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH