Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New user intro & smx project
  • From: Brandon Philips <brandon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:50:06 -0700
On 13:08 Mon 16 Mar 2009, Erik Aronesty wrote:
SMX is also a fairly "big" and "old" project (some code goes back to
1996) with many "optional dependencies", and other such configuration
messiness. I'm not sure if starting it as a "home project" is right,
or if I should just request to create it as "smx".

Start by working in your home project- it is the easiest thing to do.
Once you have all of the packages in place you can look at creating a
smx project.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Brandon