Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Republishing / Signing already published packages?
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:11:09 +0100
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 13. März 2009 10:45:33 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Carsten Hoeger wrote:
is it possible to republish or just sign all packages of a project
without rebuilding?

It looks like signd died within the last days and now my builds are
unsigned... :-(

Why does a sign failure not prevent publishing anyways?

That is a bit late, but we could block entire building (or better accept
build
results) when signd is configured but not working.

Would that allow to fall into a transient error state and
automatically recover as soon as signing works again? Having to
manually retrigger builds or manually sign packages after a signd
failure looks awkward to me.

cu
Ludwig

--