Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Republishing / Signing already published packages?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:56:01 +0100
Am Freitag, 13. März 2009 10:45:33 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Carsten Hoeger wrote:
is it possible to republish or just sign all packages of a project
without rebuilding?

It looks like signd died within the last days and now my builds are
unsigned... :-(

Why does a sign failure not prevent publishing anyways?

That is a bit late, but we could block entire building (or better accept build
results) when signd is configured but not working.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH