[opensuse-buildservice] Release tag in BuildService
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:39:11 +0100
Hi,

I'd like to ask how is the Release Tag generated in a BuildService. My current
problem with an automatic Release Tag handling is that we don't allow a usage
of our rpms and those from jpackage.org, as Fedora does [2].

Is it possible to tell OBS that it should leave a Release Tag in specfile and
just append it's output behind it instead of completely rewrite? I understood
that this change will not appeared in Factory, because all jpackage RPMs in
SUSE now has a larger Release Tag than jpackage.org RPMs, but this still
should be applicable on Java:jpackage-5.0 (1.7) projects.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/JPackagePolicy

Regards
Michal Vyskocil