Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download statistics of a specific project?
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:21:53 +0100
Carsten Hoeger schrieb:
On Fri, Mar 06, Peter Pöml wrote:

That's the overall number, but the statistics updater has been
offline/unmaintained for quite some time now. The numbers are most
certainly wrong.
Yes, they must be very wrong. The last analysis on the raw data was
probably a year old or two ago?
Also, the logging of the raw data has been very spotty for periods,
which nobody noticed because the data was never accessible.
I actually stopped logging a while ago because the data is not used at
all, and incorrect enough to suggest a fresh start when we intend to
resurrect this.

I'd at least completely remove that feature at least in the GUI.
Better to show no stats then wrong stats.

I agree. Link removed.

--
Andreas Bauer
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Markus Rex, HRB 16746 AG Nürnberg