Re: [opensuse-buildservice] bug/feature request in/for installer image
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:23:07 +0100
Am Freitag, 6. März 2009 19:03:24 schrieb Christof Hanke:
Hi,

a colleague of mine installed opensuse 11.1 on one of our company
blade-servers.
Unfortunately, it took 3 days, which didn't really impress him.
The problem was the following:
the Bios(system)-time was completely off (August 2008).
The installation failed, because the checking of the SHA1 digests of some
files (or repositories?) failed. In the log it just said "not checked".
Thus, he (and me for some time) were looking for a problem in the
usb_storage or whatever, because the DVD was always umounted after the
failure. It would be nice if in the log file the reason for "not checked"
e.g. "clock screw too large" would be mentioned.
Where can I report this officially ?

Please go to http://bugs.opensuse.org

Or discuss on opensuse-factory mailing list.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH