Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RFC: openSUSE:Dropped project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:19:15 +0100
Am Samstag, 7. März 2009 11:39:34 schrieb Stephan Binner:
On Wednesday 04 March 2009 13:06:09 Lars Vogdt wrote:
So what about creating an "openSUSE:Dropped" project, where people can
find the latest source of a dropped package - and at least can get an

What about packages which have to be dropped from the distribution for
legal/licensing reasons and likely can't be because of that in OBS?

right, but this happens not really often.

I can remember only one case several years ago, where we had to remove a
package from ftp server after release.

We check these kind of issues before checkin usually ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH