Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download statistics of a specific project?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:55:32 +0100
On Fri, Mar 06, Peter Pöml wrote:

That's the overall number, but the statistics updater has been
offline/unmaintained for quite some time now. The numbers are most
certainly wrong.

Yes, they must be very wrong. The last analysis on the raw data was
probably a year old or two ago?
Also, the logging of the raw data has been very spotty for periods,
which nobody noticed because the data was never accessible.
I actually stopped logging a while ago because the data is not used at
all, and incorrect enough to suggest a fresh start when we intend to
resurrect this.

I'd at least completely remove that feature at least in the GUI.
Better to show no stats then wrong stats.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger