Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download statistics of a specific project?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:55:32 +0100
On Fri, Mar 06, Peter Pöml wrote:

That's the overall number, but the statistics updater has been
offline/unmaintained for quite some time now. The numbers are most
certainly wrong.

Yes, they must be very wrong. The last analysis on the raw data was
probably a year old or two ago?
Also, the logging of the raw data has been very spotty for periods,
which nobody noticed because the data was never accessible.
I actually stopped logging a while ago because the data is not used at
all, and incorrect enough to suggest a fresh start when we intend to
resurrect this.

I'd at least completely remove that feature at least in the GUI.
Better to show no stats then wrong stats.

With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger