[opensuse-buildservice] Packages stay too long in the state finished
  • From: Petr Mladek <pmladek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:24:23 +0100

I wonder if it is a known issue that the packages stay very long time in the
stay "finished" today. It slowdowns down a lot build of the dependant

For example, I have troubles with the packages in the project
home:pmladek:ooo:test. The package OpenOffice_org-bootstrap is "finished" but
not "succeeded" => the build of OpenOffice_org-ure is not started.

I have seen some packages that stayed in the state "finished" several hours

Note that many build hosts are idle, no packages are waiting in the queue, see Is the scheduler overloaded or so?

Best Regards,

Petr Mladek
software developer
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o. e-mail: pmladek@xxxxxxx
Lihovarsk√° 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 952
190 00 Prague 9 fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic