[opensuse-buildservice] Packages stay too long in the state finished
  • From: Petr Mladek <pmladek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:24:23 +0100
Hi,

I wonder if it is a known issue that the packages stay very long time in the
stay "finished" today. It slowdowns down a lot build of the dependant
packages.

For example, I have troubles with the packages in the project
home:pmladek:ooo:test. The package OpenOffice_org-bootstrap is "finished" but
not "succeeded" => the build of OpenOffice_org-ure is not started.

I have seen some packages that stayed in the state "finished" several hours
today.

Note that many build hosts are idle, no packages are waiting in the queue, see
https://build.opensuse.org/monitor. Is the scheduler overloaded or so?

--
Best Regards,

Petr Mladek