[opensuse-buildservice] HowTo find or create a RHEL 3 build-config-file
  • From: Matthias Kerk <matthias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:35:04 +0100

Hello,

For my old systems I need some RHEL 3-Packages. Those packages I'd like to
build with my local-OBS.

Unfortunately, there is no Configfile in /usr/lib/obs/server/build/configs for
RedHat.

I wonder if there are any existing configfiles for RHEL 3 available?

What do I have to keep in mind when manually creating such configfiles?

Are there any differences between the build process and the making of
configfiles for !SuSE and for RHEL?

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Matthias