Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project "server:ltsp" deleted by mistake
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:29:32 +0100
Am Montag, 2. März 2009 10:19:24 schrieb Jigish Gohil:
Hi

One of the maintainer of server:ltsp project has deleted it by
mistake, can it be restored? If not please re-create it, we will
upload the packages again.

recreated, you own it.

bye
adrian

PS: We could restore it, since the source server is not dropping the sources,
but we have no easy to use interface for this yet. So please upload it again
(will not need more space on the server) for now.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH