Re: [opensuse-buildservice] inject local rpm data for buildinfo calculation
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:23:38 +0100
Marcus Hüwe wrote:
On 2009-02-26 14:24:02 +0100, Michael Schroeder wrote:
Yep, Build::readdeps() is broken. It still is only able to parse
the old autobuild format while the Build.pm code nowadays writes
some slight different format. Luckily this part of readdeps() isn't
used at all, thus we're free to fix it.

Ok this sounds good. Yet another question: is the current format used
somewhere
else?

Files with that format are created by create*deps scripts and parsed by
expanddeps.

Because otherwise it would be cool if it's possible to slightly change
the format. At the moment it has the following structure:
instead of the dash because it would be easier to parse the name version and
release of a package (I need this info in order to send back a "clean"
buildinfo).

That line is (optionally) used by init_buildsystem to speed up
installation. See RPMIDFMT in there. It is possible to change the
format but existing srcfiles.cache in build roots have to be rebuilt
then.

cu
Ludwig

--