Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rebuild not triggered?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:15:43 +0100
Adrian Schröter napsal(a):
you speak here about changed binary packages in one repo, triggering a build
in another repo.

These kind of changes are currently handled as "low priority" and can indeed
take very long to get detected with our current load.

Thanks, that makes sense to me.

As a workaround, you can trigger a rebuild for any of these packages, it will
create a high prio event to evaluate this repo.

OK, maybe I will. The build is currently "low priority" for me as well
:), I was just curious if I hit a build service bug.

Michal