[opensuse-buildservice] rebuild not triggered?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:53:04 +0100

shows a failed build log from Wed Feb 25 11:14:52 UTC 2009 and the
package has status failed in repository home:michal-m:kill-symsets/test.
I fixed the bug in the kernel-source package in
home:michal-m:kill-symsets:changes (the home:michal-m:kill-symsets/test
repository is configured to use packages from here), both kernel-source
and kernel-syms rebuilt successfully yesterday evening:

but the acx package (and any other kmp in the project) was not rebuilt
since then. It's not even in the "scheduled" state. shows that Factory is rebuilding, but
does this mean that the scheduler needs more than 16 hours to notice
changes? Or did it miss the kernel-syms rebuilt due to my project
configuration (kernel-syms and kernel-source are also in the
home:michal-m:kill-symsets project, but disabled for the test repository)?