[opensuse-buildservice] rebuild not triggered?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:53:04 +0100
Hi,

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=acx&project=home%3Amichal-m%3Akill-symsets&repository=test

shows a failed build log from Wed Feb 25 11:14:52 UTC 2009 and the
package has status failed in repository home:michal-m:kill-symsets/test.
I fixed the bug in the kernel-source package in
home:michal-m:kill-symsets:changes (the home:michal-m:kill-symsets/test
repository is configured to use packages from here), both kernel-source
and kernel-syms rebuilt successfully yesterday evening:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=i586&package=kernel-syms&project=home%3Amichal-m%3Akill-symsets%3Achanges&repository=openSUSE_11.1

but the acx package (and any other kmp in the project) was not rebuilt
since then. It's not even in the "scheduled" state.
https://build.opensuse.org/monitor shows that Factory is rebuilding, but
does this mean that the scheduler needs more than 16 hours to notice
changes? Or did it miss the kernel-syms rebuilt due to my project
configuration (kernel-syms and kernel-source are also in the
home:michal-m:kill-symsets project, but disabled for the test repository)?

Michal