[opensuse-buildservice] Why don't the distro and alphatagged version tags work in packages?
  • From: King InuYasha <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:15:49 -0600
Hello,

I recently started using OBS again, and I again encountered a problem
that still bothers me and keeps me from using it regularly. The distro
tags. I use the %{?dist} tag in my packages, and it would be nice if
it wasn't stripped out of the rpm spec during build process. Also, I'm
trying to build a mercurial revision of a package, and I put the
revision in the version tag by using an alphatag, and its also being
stripped from the spec during the build process.
Why is this happening and can it be corrected?