Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding packages to Ubuntu repository
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:28:19 +0100
Am Montag, 23. Februar 2009 11:54:38 schrieb Kevin James:
Hi,

As discussed on here before, the Ubuntu repositories on OBS are not full
repositories - not all packages are included there. Is there a method where
we can request other packages from universe be added in?

I will not add it to main Ubuntu repo, but I can create a Ubtuntu:Multiverse
project with some hand selected packages.

Btw, there is already a :Universe, which is not complete due to some legal
stuff.

The main Ubuntu project should be complete though.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH