Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Renaming a project
  • From: Anas Nashif <nashif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:09:40 -0500
Great, tried it, works so far. Had to clear the cache to get rid of some errors when opening the project page.

Thanks,
Anas

Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 20. Februar 2009 20:28:29 schrieb Anas Nashif:
tried that, I lose all the revisions when I copy. I need to keep those.

you can rename it inside of the database and move the files on the backend at the same time (and restart scheduler).

There is no "move" function yet (a little bit by intention, because if it is too easy to move around stuff, our mirrors might eat us some day :)

bye
adrian