Re: [opensuse-buildservice] + Debian 5.0 - Fedora 8.0
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:34:47 +0100
Am Montag, 16. Februar 2009 11:52:57 schrieb Carsten Hoeger:
On Mon, Feb 16, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Debian 5.0, called Lenny has been added as base distro to be built for.
I have changed the scheme and used Debian:5.0 instead of :Lenny to be in
sync with our other base distros naming schemes.

Fedora 8.0 is already in DISCONTINUED for a while, so I removed it now in
original place, since it run out of maintenance.

Debian 5.0 works at least for openSUSE:Tools project, but the config
might still have problems.

What about the NonFree part which contains java?

It has been created meanwhile.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH