Re: [opensuse-buildservice] + Debian 5.0 - Fedora 8.0
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:52:57 +0100
On Mon, Feb 16, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Debian 5.0, called Lenny has been added as base distro to be built for.
I have changed the scheme and used Debian:5.0 instead of :Lenny to be in sync
with our other base distros naming schemes.

Fedora 8.0 is already in DISCONTINUED for a while, so I removed it now in
original place, since it run out of maintenance.

Debian 5.0 works at least for openSUSE:Tools project, but the config might
still have problems.

What about the NonFree part which contains java?

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger