[opensuse-buildservice] + Debian 5.0 - Fedora 8.0
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:46:15 +0100

Hi,

Debian 5.0, called Lenny has been added as base distro to be built for.
I have changed the scheme and used Debian:5.0 instead of :Lenny to be in sync
with our other base distros naming schemes.

Fedora 8.0 is already in DISCONTINUED for a while, so I removed it now in
original place, since it run out of maintenance.

Debian 5.0 works at least for openSUSE:Tools project, but the config might
still have problems.

have fun
adrian

PS: congratulations for the Debian people to their release

SUSE Linux Products GmbH