Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Resend: Ubuntu build - libwxgtk-dev dependency
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:47:30 +0100
On Thursday 12 February 2009 00:22:58 wrote Kevin James:
On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 23:42 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 03 février 2009, à 23:53 +0100, Michael Behrisch a écrit :
As far as I remember there are no plans to add a general universe repo
to obs because it is considered a moving target.

But, hrm, universe is not a moving target, afaik. It's frozen for each
Ubuntu release, isn't it?

From what I can find, Universe is "Community maintained Open Source

Software". Is there anyone on the list who maintains the Ubuntu
repositories on OBS on this list, and could let us know definitively
what "Universe" on OBS contains?

I maintain it, but you can list it with "osc ls -b .." yourself.

IIRC universe contains some packages with are not acceptable by us legal wise.
And I have just not the time to go through the packages step by step atm.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH