Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question about automatic delete
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:12:04 +0100
On 2009-02-06 12:54:37 +0100, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Problem: Some of my Packages has %debug_package in the Specfile. If i
make an commit to Contrib, he gives me an error. All Packages in Contrib
has per default enabled the %debug_package Macro. So is needed to delete
the Macro by copying to local Contrib.
A pragmatic approach would be to simple remove the %debug_info flag from all
your packages and just enable the debuginfo generation in the project/package
meta.
Alternatively you can add something to your script which simply removes the
%debug_package line after copying...

Is it possible to make this change in my Script? Is it possible to make
osc ci after Copying automaticly?

Of course - simply add it to your script:)

Marcus