[opensuse-buildservice] Question about automatic delete
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:54:37 +0100
Hello Mates,

i've written an Script, that copies the Files from my home:saigkill to
openSUSE:Factory:Contrib %Paketname (in my local working copy). So i can
make changes in my home Repo and the Results are copied to the right
Place in my osc Folder. So i can go to the Contrib Folders and can make
an checkin.
Problem: Some of my Packages has %debug_package in the Specfile. If i
make an commit to Contrib, he gives me an error. All Packages in Contrib
has per default enabled the %debug_package Macro. So is needed to delete
the Macro by copying to local Contrib.
Is it possible to make this change in my Script? Is it possible to make
osc ci after Copying automaticly?

Have an nice Day. My script is added as Attachment.
--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns
openSUSE Marketing Team (Weekly News)