Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to stop all builds on local obs?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:09:01 +0100
Am Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009 11:46:08 schrieb Carsten Hoeger:
Hi,

since I had to restore a crashed machine running obs, I now imported the
old database dump and all formerly build projects.

Now obs rebuilds the complete old projects even though I disabled them all.
As I only have one single machine, I fear, that this will take some
weeks...

:-(

Every project has this build section within it's prj metadata:

<build>
<disable/>
</build>

What am I missing in order to disable all existent builds?

are you sure that the file which is in /srv/obs/projects/$project.xml does
really have this section ? ( do not let you fool by a not matching output from
the database).

The scheduler must not start new jobs, if this is indeed there.

Another option ist that you have old jobs in /srv/obs/jobs/ . remove
everything there and start the scheduler again. It will recreate jobs if
needed.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH