Re: [opensuse-buildservice] another one I dont understand....
  • From: Christof Hanke <Biber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 01:03:26 +0200
Hallo,

sorry to chime in...
Am Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009 00:43:16 schrieb Axel Braun:
Hallo Wolfgang,

Am Samstag 31 Januar 2009 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
I: Program returns random data in a function
E: hylafax no-return-in-nonvoid-function Trigger.c++:473
System halted.

What does that tell me? Whats wrong?

That means that there is a non-void function which doesn't return a
value in file Trigger.c++ line 473.
And as a non-void function should really return a _defined_ value that's
wrong in almost all cases.

..a problem in the build service?
no, it's a problem in the source code of hylafax.
What's your project name ?
I can look if there is an easy patch which should then submitted upstream (to
the developers) so that they fix there code.
The build-service is getting pretty picky about clean code nowadays....

T/Christof