Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /etc/sysconfic/... not allowed anymore
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:17:00 +0100
* Axel Braun [2009-01-28 19:59:22]:
Hi all,

since some time I used to build the hylafax+ package for openSUSE.
Just for the 11.1 release I get the error message after all compiles went
OK:

Quote:
.. running 01-check-debuginfo
... testing for empty debuginfo packages
... running 02-check-gcc-output
... testing for serious compiler warnings
(using /usr/lib/build/checks-data/check_gcc_output)
(using //.build.log)
... running 03-check-binary-kernel-log
... running 04-check-filelist
... checking filelist
hylafax: "/etc/sysconfig/hylafax" is not allowed anymore in SuSE Linux.
System halted.
/quote

Anybody an ides what has changed? and what has to be used instead?

That has to go to /var/adm/fillup-templates and installed with the
%fillup macro.

See also: http://de.opensuse.org/Paketbau/SUSE-Paketkonventionen/RPM-
Makros#3.6._.25fillup_and_insserv

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Walle, SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Architecture Development