Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Resend: Ubuntu packaging problem
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:43:57 +0000
On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 11:16 -0700, Andrew Ziem wrote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Kevin James <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I posted this on Tuesday, but didn't get any replies. I'm resending and
hoping that someone who knows the answer missed the mail....

Got a Ubuntu packaging problem... I´ve specified debhelper as a
build dependency in debian.control and <myprojectname>.dsc , but I still

From memory, I think you also need to specify it in control.dsc. Check
project home:andrew_z and package bleachbit for an example.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew

I looked at your project, and I have the same debhelper entries as you
do in <projectname>.dsc and debian.control. I noticed that your project
isn't currently building for Ubuntu, due to an unrecognized file,
otherwise I would have done a comparison of the build logs. My error
occurs after the point where your build stops.

Cheers,
KEv.
--
Kevin James