Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS on 11,1
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:52:29 +0100
On 1/26/2009 at 10:51 AM, aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I got the same from my local OBS and It seems that the file size is
the problem when committing. Small files are uploaded correctly but
the not so small aren't. There's no limit of request size by default
on lighttpd and I increased the upload limit on fastcgi and didn't
work (didn't need to do that once the webclient accept the files, but
I was just trying). So I think that is some piece of code in OBS
itself.

Good to be not alone... bad to have the issue at all.
D\So you say uploading via web interface works? Only 'osc' does not like to
upload?

You can add the "Live Log" to the list of features that aren't working
correctly, but I talked about this on the list a few months ago.

Bah.. nothing new... wasn't there a bugzilla entry for it? Otherwise create one.

I hope to get a solution soon. =D

Me too! I'd need the OBS back up in production by the end of the week. I was
running it on OSS 10.2 until Saturday, hoping to get the base OS in a
supported state again..

Dominique