Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Resend: Ubuntu packaging problem
  • From: Andrew Ziem <ahz001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:16:32 -0700
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Kevin James <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I posted this on Tuesday, but didn't get any replies. I'm resending and
hoping that someone who knows the answer missed the mail....

Got a Ubuntu packaging problem... I´ve specified debhelper as a
build dependency in debian.control and <myprojectname>.dsc , but I still

From memory, I think you also need to specify it in control.dsc. Check
project home:andrew_z and package bleachbit for an example.

Andrew