[opensuse-buildservice] OBS on OSS 11.1
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:36:31 +0100
Hi everybody,

Currently my OBS is running on OSS 10.2.
I remember in the past there were some issues with moving it up to later
versions due to signd (package signing) not working (I think it was
something with digest signing of pgp... I might be wrong here).

Now OSS 10.2 is out of cycle, the machine should finally be upgraded and I
would like to go to 11.1 of course (x86_64).

Is there anything special to take care of? Will signing work? Anything else I
need to know?

Thanks for your input!
Dominique