Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS: Who uses Download on Demand or Cross Build - small survey
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:05:31 +0100
Martin,

I'm going to kill your stats now, sorry.

On 1/22/2009 at 10:44 PM, Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
- Who knows what Download on Demand is inside OBS
yes, and use it, but only for openSUSE

- Who uses the Cross Development Feature for ARM architecture already
now (although OBS 1.5 is not yet officially released)
no, not yet... I only build one repo on my own OBS, where it serves great. But
did not get ARM requests yet (I'm not even sure it would build).

- Who of you is using Pre Release Packages for OBS from
openSUSE:Tools:Devel or openSUSE:Tools:Unstable
Also no from my side. my OBS is still running on openSUSE 10.2, so it's getting
trickier at every time :)

Feedback is very welcome to improve usability or potential Bugs.
I'll help you improve some potential bugs ;P

Dominique