Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS: Who uses Download on Demand or Cross Build - small survey
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 23:56:42 +0100
adrian.crutchfield@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Yes

I'm actually working to get Base:build packages built for ARM.

What challenges as of yet did you run into?

We have already discussed the performance accelerator, because OBS with
QEMU is quite slow (factor 4-8 slowdown ca. in average).
We have already two solutions for this in the backhand.
Late
InSearchOf